Venezuelan VIRTUAL NUMBERS - Venezuela
Our cloud technology, combined with traditional telephony infrastructure allows you to control and direct calls made to your phone numbers in Venezuela by using our web-based, simple to use online tools. For example:
- Incoming calls to Venezuela Virtual Numbers may be forwarded to your own network using VoIP or TDM, over the public internet or via a direct peering. In addition, virtual numbers may be forwarded to landlines or mobile phones anywhere in the world, at low pay-per-minute rates.
- Virtual Numbers in Venezuela can be used with our advanced cloud-based phone system, offering full PBX features such as voice menus, call recording, voice mail, call center and conferencing. Venezuelan Virtual Numbers are compatible with any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or our dedicated mobile app.
We provide premium quality global voice origination services combined with the largest international coverage of local, national, mobile and toll-free virtual numbers. Virtual numbers are readily available in our stock and may be immediately activated by using our web portal or via the DIDWW API.
- We provide the largest coverage of local, mobile, national and toll-free virtual numbers. Currently we cover 80 countries and 3778 area codes worldwide.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by DIDWW.
- Licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services. DIDWW offers both flat-rate and metered voice channels to suit your inbound calling patterns.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations.
- Our private global network is designed to support billions of minutes per day with full geo-redundant capabilities, automated quality and abuse monitoring, and sophisticated routing and reporting systems, all backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Over 1,000 telecom companies worldwide rely on our services, including Tier 1 Carriers, Mobile, ILD, ITSP, Call Center, Calling Card and Conference operators.
|58-295||Altagracia Virtual Number|
|58-281||Barcelona Virtual Number|
|58-251||Barquisimeto Virtual Number|
|58-212||Caracas Virtual Number|
|58-294||Carupano Virtual Number|
|58-285||Ciudad Bolivar Virtual Number|
|58-265||Ciudad Ojeda Virtual Number|
|58-261||Maracaibo Virtual Number|
|58-243||Maracay Virtual Number|
|58-291||Maturin Virtual Number|
|58-274||Merida Virtual Number|
|58-242||Puerto Cabello Virtual Number|
|58-281||Puerto La Cruz Virtual Number|
|58-286||Puerto Ordaz Virtual Number|
|58-269||Punto Fijo Virtual Number|
|58-276||San Cristobal Virtual Number|
|58-241||Valencia Virtual Number|