Belgian VIRTUAL NUMBERS - Belgium
Our cloud technology, combined with traditional telephony infrastructure allows you to control and direct calls made to your phone numbers in Belgium by using our web-based, simple to use online tools. For example:
- Incoming calls to Belgium Virtual Numbers may be forwarded to your own network using VoIP or TDM, over the public internet or via a direct peering. In addition, virtual numbers may be forwarded to landlines or mobile phones anywhere in the world, at low pay-per-minute rates.
- Virtual Numbers in Belgium can be used with our advanced cloud-based phone system, offering full PBX features such as voice menus, call recording, voice mail, call center and conferencing. Belgian Virtual Numbers are compatible with any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or our dedicated mobile app.
We provide premium quality global voice origination services combined with the largest international coverage of local, national, mobile and toll-free virtual numbers. Virtual numbers are readily available in our stock and may be immediately activated by using our web portal or via the DIDWW API.
- We provide the largest coverage of local, mobile, national and toll-free virtual numbers. Currently we cover 81 countries and 4627 area codes worldwide.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by DIDWW.
- Licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services. DIDWW offers both flat-rate and metered voice channels to suit your inbound calling patterns.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations.
- Our private global network is designed to support billions of minutes per day with full geo-redundant capabilities, automated quality and abuse monitoring, and sophisticated routing and reporting systems, all backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Over 1,000 telecom companies worldwide rely on our services, including Tier 1 Carriers, Mobile, ILD, ITSP, Call Center, Calling Card and Conference operators.
|32-800||Belgian Toll-free Number|
|32-78||Belgian National Virtual Number|
|32-48||Belgian Mobile Virtual Number|
|32-3||Antwerp Virtual Number|
|32-50||Bruges Virtual Number|
|32-2||Brussels Virtual Number|
|32-52||Dendermonde Virtual Number|
|32-82||Dinant Virtual Number|
|32-86||Durbuy Virtual Number|
|32-89||Genk Virtual Number|
|32-9||Ghent Virtual Number|
|32-11||Hasselt Virtual Number|
|32-56||Kortrijk Virtual Number|
|32-64||La Louviere Virtual Number|
|32-4||Liege Virtual Number|
|32-54||Ninove Virtual Number|
|32-67||Nivelles Virtual Number|
|32-59||Ostend Virtual Number|
|32-51||Roeselare Virtual Number|
|32-80||Stavelot Virtual Number|
|32-12||Tongeren Virtual Number|
|32-69||Tournai Virtual Number|
|32-87||Verviers Virtual Number|
|32-58||Veurne Virtual Number|
|32-10||Wavre Virtual Number|
|32-57||Ypres Virtual Number|
contact usfor additional coverage requirements