Belgian PHONE NUMBERS
DELIVERED TO THE CLOUD
Our cloud technology, combined with traditional telephony infrastructure allows you to control and direct calls made to your phone numbers in Belgium by using our web-based, simple to use online tools. For example:
- Incoming calls to Belgium Virtual Numbers may be forwarded to your own network using VoIP or TDM, over the public internet or via a direct peering. In addition, virtual numbers may be forwarded to landlines or mobile phones anywhere in the world, at low pay-per-minute rates.
- Virtual Numbers in Belgium can be used with our advanced cloud-based phone system, offering full PBX features such as voice menus, call recording, voice mail, call center and conferencing. Belgian Virtual Numbers are compatible with any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or our dedicated mobile app.
We provide premium quality global voice origination services combined with the largest international coverage of local, national, mobile and toll-free virtual numbers. Virtual numbers are readily available in our stock and may be immediately activated by using our web portal or via the DIDWW API.
- We provide the largest coverage of local, mobile, national and toll-free virtual numbers. Currently we cover 80 countries and 4521 area codes worldwide.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by DIDWW.
- Licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services. DIDWW offers both flat-rate and metered voice channels to suit your inbound calling patterns.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations.
- Our private global network is designed to support billions of minutes per day with full geo-redundant capabilities, automated quality and abuse monitoring, and sophisticated routing and reporting systems, all backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Over 1,000 telecom companies worldwide rely on our services, including Tier 1 Carriers, Mobile, ILD, ITSP, Call Center, Calling Card and Conference operators.