Hoogeveen VIRTUAL NUMBERS - Netherlands (31-528)
- We provide the largest coverage of local, mobile, national and toll-free virtual numbers. Currently we cover 80 countries and 4381 area codes worldwide.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by DIDWW.
- Licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services. DIDWW offers both flat-rate and metered voice channels to suit your inbound calling patterns.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations.
- Our private global network is designed to support billions of minutes per day with full geo-redundant capabilities, automated quality and abuse monitoring, and sophisticated routing and reporting systems, all backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Over 1,000 telecom companies worldwide rely on our services, including Tier 1 Carriers, Mobile, ILD, ITSP, Call Center, Calling Card and Conference operators.
Our cloud technology, combined with traditional telephony infrastructure allows you to control and direct calls made to your Hoogeveen Phone Numbers in the Netherlands by using our web-based, simple to use online tools. For example:
- Incoming calls to Hoogeveen Virtual Numbers may be forwarded to your own network using VoIP or TDM, over the public internet or via a direct peering. In addition calls made to Hoogeveen Virtual Numbers may be forwarded to landlines or mobile phones anywhere in the world, at low pay-per-minute rates.
- Hoogeveen DIDs (Virtual Numbers) in the Netherlands can be used with our advanced cloud-based phone system, offering full PBX features such as voice menus, call recording, voice mail, call center and conferencing. Hoogeveen DID Number is compatible with any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or our dedicated mobile app.
Hoogeveen local virtual numbers are billed on a monthly basis and renewed automatically, until canceled by the customer. There is no long-term commitment and virtual numbers can be canceled at any time. In addition, DIDWW offers two options for purchasing Hoogeveen Virtual Numbers:
- 2 dedicated voice channels are bundled with every Hoogeveen Virtual Number. This is suitable for customers with a maximum of 2 simultaneous calls per virtual phone number, for example, a virtual number with calls forwarded to a mobile phone.
- Hoogeveen Virtual Numbers are purchased independently of voice channels and are configured with our flexible capacity options to support your required simultaneous call capacity volume and business model. This is suitable for customers such as voice carriers and conference or call center operators.