Creating an outbound SMPP SMSC Trunk
Step 1. Under the “Trunks” section, select “SMS OUT”, then “+ Add SMS Trunk”. Select the “SMPP SMSC” option from the dropdown menu (Fig. 1).
Fig. 1. Adding a new SMPP SMSC Trunk.
Step 2. You will be prompted to enter your SMPP SMSC Trunk details, as follows (Fig. 2).
- Trunk name – the SMSC Trunk name to identify this service on your DIDWW user panel.
- System ID, System Type, Password - these parameters are auto-generated, but they may be replaced manually with alternative values to be used for authentication during SMPP binding.
- Host – your SMSC server’s public IP address or domain.
- Transceiver Mode – enable/disable Transceiver transaction mode (by default, this option is set to Transmitter mode).
- TX Port – the Transmitter or Transceiver port (depending on transactions type used).
- RX Port – the Receiver Port (only used only when Transceiver mode enabled).
- Connection Timeout – timeout value between TCP connections retries (seconds).
Fig. 2. SMSC Trunk details window.
Step 3. Click “Submit” to complete the trunk configuration.« Return to Referring page