Please note that only records for last two months will be shown.
You can also:
1. Use search criteria to filter your search of call records.
2. Export the call records to an excel file.
3. Remove call records from the list.
To view the call's records proceed as follows:
Figure 1: Access Calls Page in your Account
2. After entering the Calls page you will see the records of all your incoming calls in the last two months (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Calls Records
3. If you wish you can filter the calls according to the following parameters:
1) Number – search the number that you wish to find (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Enter the DID Number for Search
2) The origin of the call – search by the source number (the caller) or the destination number (the called party) which is your DID number (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Enter the Origin of the Call for Search
3) Date of the Call – select the month that you wish to view or choose All to view records for two last months (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Enter the Date of the Call for Search
4. You can export the calls' records to excel file by clicking on the bottom Export to Excel (Figure 6). Please note that the calls' records exporting will be done based on the filtered calls according to your search criteria.
Figure 6: Export the Call Records to Excel File
5. You can remove calls from the records by clicking on the bottom Clear calls (Figure 7). Please note that the removing records will be done only on the filtered calls according to your search criteria.
Figure 7: Remove Call Records