How can I Use 3-rd Party SIP Services Such as Callcentric.com, Terrasip.com or VoipBuster.com?
DIDWW allows DIDs to be mapped to a number of 3rd party VoIP providers. The selection of the VoIP provider is performed by using our on-line configuration interface.
The following is an example for setting 3rd party SIP services at DIDWW.
Figure 1: Enter Mapping Page and Choose VoIP Mapping
1. Friendly name – Specify name by your choice that you will be able to recognize this mapping easily, choosing the name is important when you have many mappings (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Setting VoIP Mapping (1)
2. VOIP Providers – Choose CallCentric from the list (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Setting VoIP Mapping (2)
3. Account – enter your account at CallCentric, e.g. 17772163092 (Figure 2).
4. Default mapping– Select this checkbox if you wish that all new DIDs will be assigned to this default mapping (Figure 2).
5. Map all my DID(s) to this mapping - choose this option if you have no other mapping (Figure 2).
6. Press Add to complete the VoIP mapping Completion (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Setting VoIP Mapping (3)